Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mount Abu — The Perfect Summer Retreat

A shimmering oasis that stands apart in the burning heat of the desert of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is one of the most visited tourist spots in India. I have visited the place a number of times as a part of my school excursions. Appropriately considered a summer retreat, Mount Abu has much more to its credit, the Dilwara Marble Jain Temples, Gaumukh Temple, Adhar Devi Temple, Sunset Point, Shri Raghunathji Temple, Nakki Lake and so on.

To know more About Mount Abu, you can simply surf through one of the many travel websites like Zoomtra. Not only can you know about Mount Abu, but also the hotels to stay in (star, heritage and deluxe hotels), the way to commute to and through the place, Shopping in Mount Abu and so on.

I personally ensure that I should pocket all the necessary information before leaving for the trip. This way, I avoid all the hassles regarding accommodation and eating but also get to know about things which I could have missed out simply out of ignorance. Mount Abu is popular for many reasons - as a summer retreat, for shopping, and for its historical relevance.

0 comments: