Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sight Seeing, Shopping and Dining in Mussoorie

Here is a land of mystic charm with the aura enhanced by the snow-capped Himalayas in the horizon. Well, I am speaking about Mussoorie, the abode of the Gods in the true sense of the term. One cannot describe exactly About Mussoorie in words or letters. Just visit the hill station and feel the difference. It is after I saw images online that I was geared up to visit it. If you have only heard about Mussoorie and have not yet visited it, you are only missing the bounties of nature!

Besides viewing the places of interest, I enjoyed Shopping in Mussoorie and dining in the restaurants in Mussoorie. The complete experience was full of fun. It was for three nights and four days that I planned my trip along with my family members. I must say shopping in Mussoorie is incomplete without buying items like metalware, Ladakhi shawls, fabric wall hangings, Tibetan handicrafts, etc.

When it comes to dining in the Restaurants in Mussoorie, the open places are the best. Other than that Kwality Le Chef, Madras Cafe, Maha Lakshmi, Amitash Restaurant, Chacha Da Hotel, Garhwal Terrace, Sher-e-Punjab and the Tavern are few restaurants in Mussoorie that are worth mentioning.

0 comments: