Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Beauty of Pondicherry

What a lovely city Pondicherry is. I recently visited this beach paradise and loved exploring around. The best part I like about Pondicherry is the standing statues, colonial buildings, temples, churches, French style avenues, the beach – especially waters hitting the stones at the shore. The town planning is worth mentioning about Pondicherry. What spurred me to visit this city are the photographs that my colleague showed to me. He came here to attend a marriage ceremony and at the same time enjoyed sight seeing too.

I love eating and shopping and this is materialized by the restaurants in Pondicherry as well as the centres of shopping in Pondicherry. There are four beaches in Pondicherry, viz. Promenade Beach, Paradise Beach, The Auroville Beach and Serinity Beach. I liked the Nightlife in Pondicherry. The city comes to life here in the clubs, discotheques, music centres, and pubs. We guys enjoyed a lot and experienced the nightlife in Pondicherry to the fullest.

I have heard about the low sales tax in Pondicherry. This further gave impetus to my idea of Shopping in Pondicherry. I brought home a lot of things, especially artifacts, apparel, electronics products, corals, pebbles, and more.

0 comments: