Friday, May 28, 2010

Planning a trip to Port Blair

If you love water bodies, islands, and beautiful locations, planning a trip to Port Blair will give an extra boost to your vacation. During my school days, I have heard a lot About Port Blair and it was then that I wished to visit the place some day in the future. Now that I have started earning and with flights tickets cost being budget-friendly, I planned for a trip to Port Blair and the nearby locations. I have by then already collected a wealth of information about Port Blair.

The itinerary began with booking of return trip including hotel accommodation. I made a note of the areas of Shopping in Port Blair such as Sagarika, Central Cottage Industries, Khadi Gramodyog Emporium. Products you will love shopping are textiles, Nicobari canoes in miniature form, palm floor mats, pearl artifacts including artifacts made of coir, sea shells, wood, coconut shells, etc. There are a number of restaurants in Port Blair where you will love experimenting with the varied cuisines. I have noted down the addresses of two restaurants in Port Blair - Corbyn's Delight and Sea Sip. I am all geared up to feel the city!

0 comments: