Monday, May 24, 2010

My visit to Ooty

Ooty is my favorite hill station. I often visit this nature’s paradise, at least twice or thrice a year. I am crazy about hill stations and visited almost all the hill destinations in northern India. I didn’t know about Ooty much initially until I read about it online. The scenic beauty just prompted me to immediately book flights tickets and get hotel bookings done and soon in a month’s time I visited the hill station. What I like most About Ooty is a blend of great lakes, miles of tea gardens, lofty mountains, dense forests, sprawling grasslands, and the eucalyptus trees.

Shopping in Ooty has always been a pleasurable experience for me. Every time I visit Ooty, I fill my bags with delicious honey, aromatic tea leaves, eucalyptus oil, and fruits. Shopping in Ooty is not only limited to these products, you guys can go for other products like apparel, etc. I love relishing at the restaurants in Ooty. There are so many restaurants in Ooty and all good ones where you can get good food.

Now I rely only on zoomtra.com to book my flights and hotels to Ooty and other destinations. I have availed some of the cheapest deals here.

0 comments: